Hi Fabio,

i think, this is the Bug https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=32247 you mean. It is in also in Lazarus 1.8RC3 with akctual FPC trunk

Andreas

Am 03.08.2017 um 00:27 schrieb Fabio Luis Girardi via Lazarus:

Em 2 de ago de 2017 11:46 AM, "Juha Manninen" <juha.mannine...@gmail.com <mailto:juha.mannine...@gmail.com>> escreveu:

    No. Instead please work with them and report problems.
    I found 2 related bug reports:

    <https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=24269>
    - FPDoc. May not be relevant in your case. (?)

No.

    <https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=20892>
    - The original bug is fixed long time ago, but I understood there are
    2 others that should be reported separately.
      - F12 in designer.
      - Codetools issues.
    Can you please test and report the remaining issues. I will
    resolve #20892 then.

My issues are related with Codetools. After insert a component or a control where the class is declared on dotted unit, I can't add a second component/control declared on other dotted unit. But I'll update my Lazarus first and then report my experiences.

Thanks

Fabio