Hi All:

I was just playing with text editing "toys" such as code completion, outlines, etc.  While doing this I discovered that clicking on the menu entry:

Source
  Complete Code (with Dialog)   Ctrl-Shift-X

does nothing.  No dialog, no changes to text in editor.

I  then tried Ctrl-Shift-X with similar (no) results.

This is not a major issue for me, I was just being curious, but I would think that a main menu entry should do *something* ;-).

What is it supposed to do?

I am using the release version of Lazarus 1.8 (dated 2017-12-13) on Linux Mint 18.3 with gtk2.

Thanks,

Don Ziesig