Am 26.01.2018 um 16:22 schrieb Maxim Ganetsky via Lazarus:
26.01.2018 14:24, Werner Pamler via Lazarus пишет:
Ah - there's a checkbox "Force update po files after next compile" for
this purpose. But this is not working. It requires a Run > Build instead
of Run > Compile. I suggest it is renamed to "Force update po files
after next build"
Done, thanks for the hint.

Thank you. And I added a note to the i18n options wiki help page: http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/IDE_Window:_Project_Options#i18n

There is a problem with the approach of putting these ignores into these listboxes here. Because this list is ignored by codetools. This means: if I rename a unit which has a matching entry in the excluded identifiers list then this entry will not be updated, and the related entries will be left uselessly in the list. Either codetools should have a look at them (in creation of the po file, the renamed units are handled correctly), or the ignored entries should be defined by code, similar to gnugettext's original "TP_GlobalIgnoreClassProperty" procedure.