On 2018-02-03 15:38, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:
On 03.02.2018 16:33, AlexeyT via Lazarus wrote:
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=32647  is also fixed? cannot
test yet.
Yes.

First off, I'm very glad to see movement on the LCL-fpGUI front. So well done to those that contributed.

I wanted to test the latest Lazarus Trunk LCL-fpGUI support under FreeBSD (64-bit) with FPC 3.0.4.

Creating a simple LCL application with a button, mainmenu, memo, listbox and combobox.

Compilation error:
  * I had to remove the "Graph" reference in the
    lcl/interfaces/fpgui/fpguiint.pp unit's uses clause. It tried to
    link agains a FPC package pulling in SVGALib (which seems to be
    Linux and Windows only or something). Or not a library that comes
    standard with FreeBSD.

After removing that, LCL-fpGUI compiled fine, and so did my test project.

Running my test project produces the following error:

[tmp]$ ./project1
svgalib: Cannot get I/O permissions.
[tmp]$

It seems somewhere something is still trying to link against svgalib - which clearly is a FPC package that is unsupported under FreeBSD. I also can't see why such a dependency is needed for LCL-fpGUI widgetset - it definitely isn't a requirement for pure fpGUI apps.

Anyway, anybody know where this dependencies in LCL-fpGUI is coming from so we can try and remove it or IFDEF it out for FreeBSD?

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/