On 11/02/18 20:47, Wolf via Lazarus wrote:

On 11/02/2018 22:06, Martin Frb via Lazarus wrote:
On 10/02/18 22:36, Wolf via Lazarus wrote:

On 11/02/2018 00:37, Martin Frb via Lazarus wrote:

Source code (if you want to create a patch) is in debugger/pseudoterminaldlg.pp
pseudoterminaldlg.pp defines a class TPseudoConsoleDlg, which contains a field Memo1: TMemo Memo1 already contains all the facilities I am looking for, I just need to find the place where to set them. Unless I'm mistaken, this means all I need to know is the variable name under which class TPseudoConsoleDlg is created??
Does anyone know this name / the file in which it is created?

just override Form.Create ?

I had nothing that drastic in mind.
It is the less drastic option....

If ever it will be officially implemented, it will with very high likelihood be there.

If xxx creates class TPseudoConsoleDlg, then I should be able to call xxx from anywhere in my program xxx.Memo1.Font to change the font or xxx.Memo1.Font.Color to change color. But the idea hinges on me knowing xxx, or its address.
As you wish....

ide/debugmanager.pas
line 1455 (at least in svn trunk)
procedure TDebugManager.ViewDebugDialog

this line
    CurDialog := TDebuggerDlg(DEBUGDIALOGCLASS[ADialogType].NewInstance);