Hi Ondrej,

I was in doubt but to my own surprise it's possible to patch only win32wsstdctrls.pp for both issues. Patch is attached. Are you the one to apply it or shall I do something else?

Rolf

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus" <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org>
An: lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org
Cc: "Ondrej Pokorny" <laza...@kluug.net>
Gesendet: 20.02.2018 17:45:40
Betreff: Re: [Lazarus] Strange ComboBox behavior (Windows)

On 20.02.2018 8:40, Rolf Wetjen(rolf.wetjen--- via Lazarus wrote:
Is there any interest in a patch to solve MS Windows issues although the patch would add some windows specific code to stdctrls.pp and customcombobox.inc? I've a solution for the "AutoSelect=false" one and an idea for the second one.

There definitely is interest in fixing bugs. OS/WS/platform-specific code belongs to the widgetset code: win32wsstdctrls.pp and similar.

Ondrej