Dňa 02.03.2018 o 13:45 Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus napísal(a):
On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 13:40:24 +0100
Lubos Pintes via Lazarus <> wrote:

Is it possible to run Lazarus as an application in IDE? I have a freeze
somewhere, (Windows 10's "not responding" addition in a title bar).
A --debug-log doesn't help me much, because it is not flushed.
I know how to rebuild IDE, but don't know how to run it so that it can
be debugged.

Open the lazarus\lazarus.lpi and run it.