I added my files to lcl.lpk, because I am developing an UI Automation support for LCL, Win32 WidgetSet more concretely. And all files from win32 directory are there, so I also added the UIA files there. That means into win32\ subdirectory and to the lcl.lpk.
Dňa 02.03.2018 o 15:05 Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus napísal(a):
On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 14:49:15 +0100