On Sat, 14 Apr 2018, R0b0t1 via Lazarus wrote:

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 10:47 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
Hi,

I just discover this add-on for Eclipse. Every time you use the mouse to
do something, it pops up (without interrupting your workflow) and lists
the keyboard shortcut you could have used to accomplish that same task
you just did with the mouse.

That's an excellent way to learn shortcuts - which ultimately should
make you work faster (at least that is normally true for developers).

I wouldn't even know where to start with such a add-on for Lazarus IDE,
but I just thought I would mention it - in case somebody wants to take
up the challenge.

:-)

Regards,
  Graeme

I would be extremely thankful if anyone had the time to at least start
on this. One of my main complains with Lazarus/FPC is that it is IDE
centric. The IDE is not that bad, but it is kind of hard to integrate
into my normal desktop (a tiling window manager).

Would you mind explaining what you mean with IDE centric ?

You can code in notepad++ or "joe" - something which I still
do frequently for small things ?

Michael.