On 14/10/2018 20:09, Martin Frb via Lazarus wrote:

- Go to Tools > Options > Debugger
  In the "debugger type" dropdown, you should find and select "LLDB debugger (with fpdebug)"   The edit below this (where you normally have the path to gdb), should be changed to the path of lldb.   (lldb comes with the tools from apple; and as such it is already codesigned by apple).

Did you mean the option "(with fpdebug)"? Trying with this option lazarus throws an exception trying to open a .o file that exists - I can't immediately see why it is throwing the exception. It doesn't seem to reach the stage of starting the program. If I try it without, the debugger seems to be working OK, at least at first glance.

Colin