On 12/11/2018 01:18 PM, Marcos Douglas B. Santos via lazarus wrote:

I've searched by TVirtualStringTree  on
http://packages.lazarus-ide.org/ and haven't found.
My ENV is Lazarus 1.9.0 r58537 FPC 3.1.1 i386-win32-win32/win64
I have several IDE versions but, for that project I cannot update my
ENV cause other developers are using the same version above.

But, about TVirtualStringTree, is it easy to do what I need, ie, using
virtual data (as records) with checkboxes showing automagically?

Yes, TVirtualStringTree have great concept so you can do whatever with your data. It load's millions of rows in a part of second.
CheckBoxes can be in any column.

zeljko