On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 5:58 PM Edivando via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
> I think it is a very worthwhile initiative to seek out stakeholders for a
> restructuring of a new foundation that I have set as the main goal of the
> community's interests.

I am not sure if I understand the translation correctly.
Anyway, maybe the structure of the existing foundation should be
improved instead of creating a new one.
A better web page providing more information would be a step forward.
Yes, I am frustrated by the situation but so are the foundation's
members. There are no resources, meaning voluntary people, to improve
things. Financial donation is one thing but building the
infrastructure is equally important.
The foundation shoud reach a "critical mass" so that more people get
involved. It clearly is not reached yet.

Edivando, I tried to explain the situation to you also in a private
mail. The language barrier may cause problems here.

Regards,
Juha