El 13/2/19 a les 16:18, Luca Olivetti via lazarus ha escrit:

No, you must use the VirtualTreeViews which comes with Lazarus (folder components/virtualtreeview). If you absolutely want to stay with this github version you should replace "var" in the offending methods by a "const".

Actually, I don't care: if the version that comes with lazarus works that's fine for me. In fact I didn't even know that it was included, http://wiki.freepascal.org/VirtualTreeview seems to imply you have to get it from github.

Oh, I see now that it was *not* included in lazarus 1.8.4, that's why I originally used the version from lazarus-ccr and seeing that it wasn't compiling I tried the one from github.

Bye
--
Luca