Am 21.04.2019 um 01:40 schrieb Martin Frb via lazarus:
On 21/04/2019 01:34, Werner Pamler via lazarus wrote:
When I open a report and scroll down to the "Activities" the width of the text column is much too narrow, hardly usable, while the width of the author/date/info column is much too wide. It looks to me as if these two column widths are interchanged.

And why the the note text in the "Activities" in bold?

Which issue did you open.

I tried https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35339
in firefox, chrome, edge.
All ok (in respect to column width)

Chrome and Edge ok, Firefox has the issue. I deactivated all my extensions one by one and found that the issue is due to VTZilla. Strangely enough the error remains gone when I activate VTZilla again.