On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 22:27:13 +0200, Martin Frb via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

>Can you please retest with
>Revision: 61896
>Date: 17 September 2019 22:21:38
>EditorMacroScript: Use "internal" (none-native) calling for object methods
>
>Making sure you remove your editormacroscript.xml file, or re-request
>the self-test from the options page, please.

I just installed Lazarus 2.0.6 from sources and when I started it on
Raspbian Buster I did get the dialog again. I assume your change is in
2.0.6? Help/About reports revision 62151.

On Lazarus startup it created the file and following starts are OK. If
I remove the file the error box re-appears (once) on Lazarus start.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden