On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 08:59:43 +0100, zeljko via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

>On 11/10/19 11:29 PM, Bo Berglund via lazarus wrote:
>> I have ported a console application from Windows to Linux (Raspbian
>> Buster) and I got to wonder about the check for a defined symbol
>> appearing in the beginning of the code as produced by the Lazarus
>> template:
>>
>> uses
>>    {$IFDEF UNIX}{$IFDEF UseCThreads}
>>    cthreads,
>>    {$ENDIF}{$ENDIF}
>>
>> Would it not be enough to use this instead:
>> uses
>>    {$IFDEF UNIX}
>>    cthreads,
>>    {$ENDIF}
>
>AFAIK, in lazarus trunk there's no more {$IFDEF UseCThreads} when
>creating new project, only {$IFDEF UNIX}cthreads{$ENDIF}

Thanks,
then the idea is that if building for Linux and you use threads
anywhere you need to put this first in the project file, right?
So in my case since I know that Indy10 uses a lot of threads I have to
do that.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden