Am 03.05.2020 um 00:53 schrieb leyba bronstain:
03.05.2020 0:05, Sven Barth пишет:
Would you please provide a directory listing (using "dir" should be enough) of the fpc_stable_x32\bin\i386-win32 and fpc_stable_x64\bin\x86_64-win64 directories? I have the feeling that something in there leads to this difference as that is the only thing you add to PATH.

Regards,
Sven

Do I understand correctly that the ppcx64 files and other files of the stable release of the x64 compiler are built from the stable release of the x32 compiler and other utilities of the binw64 folder?

Maybe you will tell me the right way, how can I build stable binutils x64 using stable binutils x32?

FPC only provides a 32-bit -> 64-bit cross compiler as installer and that is indeed made using the 32-bit compiler. Lazarus however ships with a native 64-bit compiler.

I don't know how you created your fpc_stable_x64\bin\x86_64-win64 directory, but maybe that some utilities have different versions than the ones in the fpc_stable_x32\bin\i386-win32 directory might explain the problems you experience.

Regards,
Sven