On Mon, 6 Jul 2020, Bo Berglund via lazarus wrote:

I have created a test application using Lazarus 2.0.8 and fpc 3.0.4 on
Windows 10.

The purpose is to check some Indy10 TCP communications items before
putting them into the main project.

So I have created a new project as a console application and
implemented my test Indy code.

When I use "Run/Quick compile" it reports no errors so then I tried to
use "Run/Compile" in order to get an executable but now it shows a
large number of errors of this kind:

IndyTest.lpr(76,1) Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterMenuItem

Looks like you have some GUI related code somewhere.

program IndyTest;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

uses
 {$IFDEF UNIX}
 cthreads,
 {$ENDIF}
 Classes, SysUtils, CustApp,
 { you can add units after this }
 crt, //to check keypresses
 remoteserver, //where the main action happens
 indylaz;

I suggest to remove indylaz from the uses clause. It pulls in some GUI related code, probably some design-time stuff.

Michael.