On Thu, 16 Jul 2020, Luca Olivetti wrote:

El 16/7/20 a les 8:55, Luca Olivetti via lazarus ha escrit:
El 15/7/20 a les 18:26, Luca Olivetti via lazarus ha escrit:

For the record, the segfault happens here

#0 SYSGETMEM_FIXED(544) at ../inc/heap.inc:963

The memory is hosed, I still don't know why.
I managed to reproduce the problem with a simple lazarus program, however a plain pascal programĀ  that does the same doesn't trigger the it.

I'm attaching the lazarus project as well as the simple pascal program if somebody could look into it...

I reported it here

I found that reverting

https://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi?view=revision&revision=43245

(in fact I just took sdfdata.pp from 3.0.4)

fixes the segfault.

Michael, what do you think?

Seems like a bug somewhere. I'll need to look at it. Probably has something
to do with the default codepage: Lazarus changes that.

Michael.