On 30/07/2020 18:05, Bo Berglund via lazarus wrote:
the most "leftish" file I can reach.

I have noted that the left arrow "button" in the tabs section is not
clickable since the mouse pointer always changes to the resize double
arrow when I move to the location of the left arrow...
Sounds like a bug.

In the Delphi 2007 editor there is a down arrow to the right side
which if clicked displays a list of files open in the editor and by
selecting the wanted file that tab is immediately brougt into focus.
Can Lazarus be configured to display such an editor file list too?
If so how?

If you right click any tab, the context menu has entries for each file. They are grouped by package.
There also is a "recent" sub menu.

If the popup on tabs does not work for you for some reasons, go to Tools > Options > Editor > mouse And assign to any mouse button (with any shift/ctrl/alt) the "context menu (tab)". This will work with the mouse over the text.