Od: "Santiago A. via lazarus" <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org>
Komu: laza...@lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
Datum: 08.09.2020 21:00
Předmět: [Lazarus] FormClose

Hi:

I recently have read a message where an object was created in the FormCreate and was freed in the formClose.  What if the form is not freed? I think that the the natural place to free objects created in formCreate is FormDestroy.
In fact, I usually follow this pairs
Created in FormCreate, freed in FormDestroy
Created in FormActivate, freed in FormDeactivate
Created in FormShow, freed in FormHide

I seldom use formClose, just to change the default closeAction.  I can't see what else is formClose for. Do you use it form any other case?

--
Saludos

Santiago A.