Hi,

I've pulled the latest Lazarus code and went through all the menu items
I could find but could see what I was looking for. Does Lazarus have
a feature eg: (Editor -> Source [popup menu] -> Override/Implement Methods)
so the IDE could stub out say missing methods from a Interface I listed
in the class definition, or allow to override methods from parent classes?

Attached is a screenshop of Eclipse (Java IDE) where it will generate
stub code for a new "QuackBehaviour" interface I specified in the
class I'm currently editing.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/