Marco (and others)

I have been working on implementing Accessibility for Cocoa and Qt5. Mostly I have been working in the lcl/interfaces/cocoa and lcl/interfaces/qt5 directories creating the widget level plumbing needed to interface with TLazAccessibleObject.

However, I have made a few fixes and changes to TLazAccessibleObject as well.

I have fixed access to the child tree so that it is actually dataobject sorted so that the search functions work.

And I have added a accessibilityName field to work with accessibilityDescription, accessibilityRole, and accessibilityValue. In Cocoa this matches the accessibile Title and in qt it matches accessibile Name. Both Qt and Cocoa have an accessibleDescription field but it does not map well to the laz accessibleDescription which is being used the same way the Qt and Cocoa use the Name/Title field.

My Cocoa implementation is well developed and gives us access to all parts of our app that isn't custom (though I am able to add our custom objects as well - just haven't got all of them yet).

The Qt5 implementation is fairly basic yet. It does all native controls and also a base implemenation of TCustomTreeView.

I intend to clean up what I currently have and submit as a patch within the next weeks.

David Jenkins