On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 3:08 PM Anthony Walter via lazarus <
lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> It took me about 24 hours to design and write an SVG parser and rendering
> system from scratch. You can check it out on this page:
>
> https://www.getlazarus.org/videos/physics/svg/
>
> The source code for the rendering is only 156 lines of Pascal code, Most
> of the work is done by the parser. It even handles stylesheets inside SVG
> documents.
> --

Without explicit license information , it is NOT possible to use such
sources with respect to Bern Convention about Copyrights
because lack of such a license means the material ( in this case sources )
can NOT be used .
At the right bottom of the above page , there is a "Legal" link . In the
linked page , given information is NOT a license , but showing only
responsibilities and rights of the getlazarus.org personnel .

Thank you very much for your work . At least  it gives a clear
understanding about how such a program can be written in Free Pascal .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk