On 29.11.2021 17:18, Juha Manninen via lazarus wrote:
On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 1:32 PM Ondrej Pokorny via lazarus <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org <mailto:lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org>> wrote:

    There are many scenarios when the Canvas cannot be accessed and it
    is a
    common mistake to access it when not allowed.

    I didn't study the issue further but to me it looks strange that
    setting
    some parameters in CreateParams helps with it. Juha, your commit
    description "Somehow fixes issue ..." doesn't help to understand your
    change either.

The commit message is not perfect but the committed code is, now that I fully understand the issue.

That is nonsense. I reverted your change. The code user code is just plain wrong and your change in TFrame doesn't change anything about it.

Try e.g. :

var
  grid: TNewGrid;
begin