16.07.2022 16:42, Marco van de Voort via lazarus пишет:

Who maintains the gtk3 headers and gir2pascal?

Last week I tried to port a glib based library (Aravis), and I noticed that the interface/gtk3/gtk3defs headers were out of date, and didn't support Windows.

So I sought to regenerate them, with a modified gir2pascal and also saw that some more recent patches (https://github.com/n1tehawk/gir2pascal) were not incorporated in lazarus-ccr yet. (I base myself on that version).

Since local changes and github<>gitlab is complicated, it is probably the best to work with patches. Anybody interestd?

It is actually worse, it's Git->SVN. Although the patch set is not very big (and looks fine BTW), so it's doable.

But IMO, this tool should just be incorporated into Lazarus sources. What do you (and others) think about this?

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:gan...@narod.ru