Hi,

I have a collection stored in a file. One property of each collectionitem is a value of what seeems to be a set but is not. That property is no longer needed. Is there a way to delete that property? I suppose I can do that by creating a new collectionitem type without that property and migrate the data. But then a have a different collection which meens a have to make lots of changes. If deleting a property isn't possible, how can I delete the value of that property?

And an extra question is: how can I test whether the property has a value or not?

The possible value is defined as followes:
TTest = (test1, test2, test3);
TTestValues = set ot TTest;

--
mvg
Frans van Leeuwen

--
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com