26.07.2023 17:05, Luca Olivetti via lazarus пишет:
El 3/7/23 a les 13:33, Mattias Gaertner via lazarus ha escrit:

- Compile, debug and run

I don't remember the exact wording but, when converting the settings from lazarus 2.2 (which I copied in a different directory), it offered to use the fpdebug backend.

Then, when compiling a *existing* project, it tells me to use a suitable debugging format (with -gw3 selected, previously I used gdb with -g).
I accept but the breakpoints don't work.
I tried the other two options with the same result.
With gdb backend and -g the breakpoints work.

With a *new* project the breakpoints work even with the fpdebug backend.

This is under win32, under linux (64 bits), the breakpoints work even in the old project (the same one I used to test under win32).

In both cases (win/linux) I got lazarus' sources with git checking out the tag lazarus_3_0_RC1, "make bigide" then (not without problems) I rebuilt  it with my set of packages.

I would recommend to checkout not the tag, but the tip of `fixes_3_0` branch. It already contains a number of important fixes.

If it can still be reproduced with it, please create an issue.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:gan...@narod.ru