Op 16-10-2023 om 14:23 schreef Anthony Walter via lazarus:
I have been happy using Lazarus without rebuilding the IDE from source for some time but yesterday I finally built a new version from GitLab source trunk.

I noticed that the Sparta docked form editor was removed and there doesn't seem to be any discussion here on the subject. Is there an equivalent package to Sparta that is part of the default component or designer options that are currently part of the Lazarus source included in the official GitLab repository?

"dockedformeditor"

The reason for removal was related to https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/lazarus/lazarus/-/issues/40485