11.05.2024 08:16, Michael Van Canneyt пишет:

On Fri, 10 May 2024, Maxim Ganetsky via lazarus wrote:

commit 16e2f677e2b2e0eaf14bcb4ef67f4ed83db21cfe
Author: Juha <j...@lazarus-ide.org>
Date:   Fri Mar 8 07:21:11 2024 +0200

     LCL: Fix TForm.LastActiveControl behavior. Issue #40774, patch by Bernd Jung.

Anything else I could check ?

Please bisect to find commit that broke it for you.

I did that, going back half a a year (I did my last lazarus update roughly 2 months ago). It didn't change anything.

So I rebuilt 'bigide' instead of 'useride'. All worked.

I then removed the anchordockingdesign package, and after a make of useride,
the bug was no longer there.

Meaning the error is in the anchordocking package.

It is likely that AnchorDocking package just triggers some issue in Gtk2 widgetset which manifests only under some specific WM (or even with some specific Gtk2 theme, it may be good idea to test this too BTW).

Please create an issue with backtrace and exact description of environment where it can be reproduced (it works just fine in Xfce for example).

It seems I didn't start a new project since I activated anchordocking.
(which is a little over a month ago...)

Michael.

--
Best regards,