    *From:* Hess, Philip J <mailto:pjh...@purdue.edu>
    *To:* lazarus@lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
    <mailto:lazarus@lists.lazarus.freepascal.org>
    *Sent:* Friday, August 07, 2009 7:28 AM
    *Subject:* [Lazarus] Can't connect to FPC site

    I can't get to the Laz bugtracker or www.freepascal.org
    <http://www.freepascal.org>. It's been that way for a month or so
    now and I've tried different computers, browsers and ISP's and
    nothing works. It just sits there saying "Waiting for
    www.freepascal.org <http://www.freepascal.org>". Does anyone else
    have that problem?

    Note I can get to www.lazarus.freepascal.org
    <http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org> and the Free Pascal wiki
    (e.g., http://wiki.freepascal.org/iPhone/iPod_development).

    I don't think it's a bandwidth issue on my side. Windows tells me
    now that my wireless signal strength is "Excellent" and my
    connection speed is 54.0 Mbps. I also don't have this problem with
    any other Web site that I've tried in the last few weeks.

    Thanks.

    -Phil