On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:18:25 +0100
Martin <laza...@mfriebe.de> wrote:

> Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> > Implemented in 21283.
> >

> I can't get a screenshoot, because hints disapear on keyboard.
>
> but if you haver over Synedit. create (in the class declaration),
> several of the ancestor methods are listed in a single paragraph,
> just glued behind each other

At the moment they are collected and added as simple text lines.
So each ancestor is separated by a new line character.

The hint that you see is an arbitrary control. By default it is a
TLabel. So no html possible. That's why it looks glued together.
But I also started a html hint control using the tpipro
control.

The next step is to add some html markers and complete the tpipro
control.
Preferably we need a css.

Mattias