Thanks, I updated the records (with the FPC version) and it compiles
properly, but it seems that ZeosLib is not a 64 bit ready.
It uses pointer of integer and I experience a lot of weird behavior
regarding bookmarks.

I require to use Firebird and perform tasks on it. SQLdb does not push the
transaction to the database, so I do not know what else to use in Lazarus 64
bit.

Ido
http://ik.homelinux.org/