Juha Manninen wrote:
Hi,

I have another version of my improved Configure Build Lazarus dialog.
There are basically 2 ways to go with the GUI design here:
1. Build profile centric. You select the profile and maybe change it.
2. Build options centric. It lets you forget the profiles if you don't want to use them.

The feedback was that "super-users" don't want the profiles get into their way. My new design follows that (nro 2).

It is like the old advanced page but has a combobox for profiles:
  http://koti.phnet.fi/juhamann/Lazarus/BuildLaz2.jpg
Why Save profiles button is needed? Can this be done automatically?
and when you click the '...' button you get:
  http://koti.phnet.fi/juhamann/Lazarus/BuildLazProfiles.jpg
Ok.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.