Hello everybody,

I'm wrinting here because I do not know it there is a better place to
place my questions (maybe there is a Lazarus user list that I do not
know of?).

I would like to set up lazarus as a better (the best) multiplatform
Pascal IDE for using it in the International Olympiad in Informatics (a
contest sponsored by Unesco).

In practice I would like to set it up in a way to hide all the unused
(so confusing) features of this ide. It mean that I would like it to:

 - open without opening any form windows or bar
 - hide the forms widtgets buttons/tools bar
 - open with a very simple project configured with a very simplified
   Pascal console program (.pas) without support for any OO thing

File name: noname.pas
Content:

program noname;

begin
...{ put your code here }
readln;
end.

simply this. Is it possible (and easy) to do it working just on the
program (lazarus) configuration in a way that it should be ease to clone
on a hundred PCs dual boot (double configuration) Windows & Linux?

TIA

--

Marco Ciampa