23.07.2010 6:12, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

Is it possible to use inside the application the build number? Since
Lazarus has an auto-increment of the build number, I would to include
a label with the revision in the gui of my app... :)
No.

Unless you write a tool/script that is called before compile and
updates an include file used by the application. The IDE does that for
svn revision number.
I think Kjow is asking about the auto increment build number feature which increases the version on every build. If so then yes - it is possible to show in a label. If you need an easy class to extract the version information from the resource I can publish it.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.