For the first time I tried to add the package lazreport but I got this
error:
Unable to load package "lazreport (> = 8.00)"

Steps I did:
1 - I clicked in menu: Package > Install/Uninstall packages
2 - select the package "lazreport 8.0"
3 - I clicked in "Install selection" and then "Save rebuild an IDE"

ERROR: Unable to load package "lazreport (> = 8.00)"

But... if I open again the "Install packages", the package LazReport was
renamed to "lazreport 0.9.7"... and I can install it.

Questions:
1 - what is the current version of LazReport?
2 - this is a bug or has something wrong only in my Lazarus?

Thanks
Mark Douglas