Vincent Snijders schrieb:

I got the errors on the lazarus test suite down to one, only the easydockmgrdsgn package fails to compile.
How can this be fixed?

Thanks for the log. I didn't have a look at Lazarus for a long time, so I'm not familiar with the current state. Perhaps I'll find some time to test the current version, and to decide whether to update the EasyDockMgr, or better to start a fork with all problematic features eliminated. This decision mostly depends on whether my problems with the IDE have increased or decreased in the current version.

DoDi