Bo Berglund wrote:
On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:48:07 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.bergl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 07:45:51 -0600, Paul Breneman
<list2...@brenemanlabs.com> wrote:

Embarcadero's web site seems to be down at the moment, but there is a little copied from a message on one of there forums from 1 Feb 2010:

At http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/27554 you can find the source code for a shell extension which can be compiled to a 64bit library using Free Pascal / Lazarus. The source code is compatible with Delphi 7 and better, too.

Of course once embarcadero wakes up I can look at that link too for
the FPC compatible code.

It is working for me and has been for the past day or two.