On 12/18/2010 04:32 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
On 18.12.2010 15:02, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 18 December 2010 14:18, Sven Barth<pascaldra...@googlemail.com> wrote:
With the new release of FPC out in the wild I now hope that the developers
will do a new release (0.9.30) in the near future :)

For all intense purposes, that is only possible once Lazarus 0.9.29
actually becomes stable - currently it is far from that.

I can't confirm that. I'm very near at the head of trunk and only have minor issues so far in the IDE.

Regards,
Sven
Neither can I. I update from SVN very frequently and find most revisions stable (except for a few known IDE bugs).