On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:30 PM, John Stoneham <captnjamesk...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:14 PM, John Stoneham
> <captnjamesk...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> However, I'm still curious as to why on earth Object Inspector increments
>> properties on *single*-click. That is just annoying the hell out of me. You
>> can't even click to see the list of available properties without changing
>> the value. I've tried delving into the source but can't locate where to fix
>> this.
>>

> Alright, this is definitely a bug. I tried it on the 0.9.28.2 release and
> it definitely does not happen there. I can't recall when it started. I'm not
> sure if it affects other widgets sets.

Just tried Lazarus svn on Ubuntu and single-clicking on a property in the
Object Inspector does *not* increment its value -- unlike the weird behavior
in the Object Inspector on OS X.

Someone who has more familiarity with the source than me will have to
determine if it's because of a bug introduced in the carbon widgets sometime
after 0.9.28.2, or if it's a bug in the IDE code itself which somehow only
shows with the carbon widget set.

--
John