> In NASA's style, the answer is "GO".

Roger. We agree wholeheartedly. And while you're starting on that, I'll just read these notes on P22. Call P22 possible program alarm 526, range greater than 400 nautical miles, and then use the P22 as described on PGNS-20. Take option 1 in Noun 06, and use the no-update mode. The rendezvous radar will lock on at about 25 degrees elevation above the horizon. If 503 alarm occurs, designate Fail. Key a Proceed and allow the rendezvous radar to search for the CSM. And place the range altitude monitor switch in altitude/altitude rate to prevent the tape meter from driving into the stops. And press on.

Roger. I think I have that.

Columbia, Columbia, Houston. Over.

Houston, Columbia.

Roger, Columbia. We'd like a Cryo(genics tanks) stir - all four tanks - and the standard 1 minute. Over.

In work.

:-)