On 25/02/2011 04:52, Peter Williams wrote:
Hi All,

Lazarus 0.9.31 Date 2011-02-13 FPC 2.4.3 SVN Revision 29483 i386-win32-win32/win64

I am having the following problem with a Lazarus project. It compiles and runs okay but I am unable to view the source code.

I have about 8 forms with units, and I open the units, and open main.pas then select View / Source code and the source code editor window fails to open. I can view my forms in design mode without seeing the source code.

Maybe the source code window got somehow coordinates outside your visble screen?

Have a look t the Environment / "Window" options...

Martin