Am 24.02.2011 08:22, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
Op 2011-02-23 18:56, Luca Olivetti het geskryf:
BTW: in which unit are clock_gettime and related constants defined?

libc   (FPC wrapper to the libc library)

...more specifically...

packages/libc/src/timeh.inc

No, no, no and again no.

Don't suggest anyone to use the unit libc. It's only there for compatibilty for Kylix and works only on i386-linux. If someone wants to have "clock_gettime" then a "fpclock_gettime" should be added to e.g. "baseunix" or "linux" which uses the "syscall_nr_clock_gettime" syscall.

I wonder if we can't use Petr's GetTickCount() implementation as default
for FPC+Linux/BSD? Anybody raised this question to the FPC developers?

But as a fallback for 2.4 kernels the old Now variant could be used.

Regards,
Sven