Tired of thunking my head against the monitor trying to figure this out. I'm trying to port a tool written in Lazarus to Delphi. The tool uses tiOPF is called tiMapper and I'm trying to build the accompanying test unit. One of the huge number of compile errors I'm trying to sort out is:
function    FindByGender(const AGender: enum): integer;
[DCC Error] person_bom.pas(92): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'enum'

Is 'enum' a valid identifier in Lazarus?

Sorry but F1 provides nothing and google comes back with 17 bazillion hits and not one means a damn thing to me.

Thanks,
--
DSK
Posted with 1.19.1.269