On Thursday 10 of March 2011 13:34:12 Eduard Filipas wrote:
> huh....when can we aproximately aspect solution?

First code is almost ready to commit with:
1.Native MDI support for: win32 and qt (linux,win32,mac)
2.LCL emulator for: gtk, gtk2 and carbon (only gtk2 works atm).

So I need still some spare time to test gtk and carbon, and introduce first
MDI commits ... I guess in next few weeks it will be ready.
Note that MDI support will be in alpha/beta stage until raised bugs are fixed.
Also do not expect 1/1 MDI support inside MDI emulator (gtk, gtk2, carbon).
Win32 and Qt have full support (like you have in Delphi).

zeljko