Hi Robin,
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:25:06 +0800
From: robin.hoo...@gmail.com
To: lazarus@lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
Subject: [Lazarus] Fixing of SDL.PAS under WINCE

>Hi, All

>I'm doing some development of WINCE stuff with sdl. And I found the original
>SDL.PAS is not supported WINCE for the sdl_env put and get functions very
>well. I spending sometime to correct the sdl.pas, and enclosed it the
>attachment. I don't how to submit it to the development team, so I write this
>mail to the one who cares about it. Looking forward to getting it working in
>next snapshot. Thanks

I tested your version of SDL.pas with my JEDI SDL v1.3 and found that I am
missing some of the DLLs.
JEDISDLAliens.dpr
project1.exe - System Error
The program can't start because SDL.dll is missing from your computer.Try
reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
I then found SDL.dll in another software folder. Now my demo app
(JEDISDLAliens.dpr) complains about not finding SDL_Image.dll.
? How many dll's are there for the Jedi SDL project and what is the correct
folder to place these dll's in (for Windows 7) ? Also what is the download
location for them?
>Best Regards

>Robin Hoo

Best Regards,PEW