Tobias Giesen wrote:
Hello,

I now have a netbook computer with an ARM processor running Ubuntu.
Ideally I would like to install FPC and Lazarus on it and do native
ARM development. I wonder if it might be possible. Can I cross-compile
FPC to get a native FPC running on ARM?

Or at least can I cross-compile my app?

The target will be ARM-Ubuntu, not ARM-WinCE ;=)

I run both FPC and Lazarus natively on ARM. The major issue is ensuring that enough memory is available- a Lazarus build wants about 512Mb during link. I've got a couple of issues with the Lazarus IDE that I need to get to the stage where I can raise bug reports but lazbuild works fine.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk