Am 13.05.2011 13:37, schrieb Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho:
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Sven Barth
<pascaldra...@googlemail.com>  wrote:
For one of our customers we have started to develop a mobile version of our
application (around one and a half year ago) and there the restriction is:
no online connection. So we're using a "synchronize scenario" with a LCL
application (Windows Mobile 5&  6).

Will they move the application to a newer platform? Which one?

No, they won't as they have business devices, not consumer devices. They contain a barcode scanner and are adjusted more to industrial environments.

Regards,
Sven