On 5/20/2011 10:24 AM, Alexsander Rosa wrote:
I've noticed that (native Listview is slow in Windows) the hard way: I was proud
about how fast my app were on Linux then ran it on Windows and the hourglass
became the leading actor. Any suggestions for replacement of Listview?

2010/11/18 Marc Weustink <marc.weust...@cuperus.nl
<mailto:marc.weust...@cuperus.nl>>

I had the same problem actually, but I wanted to ask: Are you on Vista or Win7? I re-wrote the same app with Delphi and the performance, went up but I still see much flicker when cursor is floating over the list view. I did not see this on XP.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee